Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all



* * Merry Christmas!* *


I am sitting all snug in my warm little house, in PJ's and fuzzy slippers, while the perfect Christmas snow, slowly disappears... Just in time for Christmas. Ha ha! And I decided to stop cleaning, and wrapping, and cooking, and for a brief moment to sit down, nibble on a cookie and wish every one we won't get to see today, a very Merry Christmas! We are definitely missing grandparents, parents, siblings, cousins, and many wonderful friends today! We hope you are all having a beautiful day! But at the same time, I am really excited to be home with my own little family and create memories that can become our personal traditions over the year. We hope you all have a very blessed and special day, loving your families and friends, and remembering the coming of our salvation and our closest friend. Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments: