Friday, November 7, 2008

A few more pictures!

Thought it was about time to add a few more pictures of the new little lady who is now a week old! Sorry for the delay!

On October 29th we headed to the hospital, to see if we could convince Zaria to come out of hiding. I don't know if any of you know, but I've never had to have an IV for any of my other labors and have pretty much concidered the idea of one worse than labor itself. But here I am, all plugged in..... (and still alive! )

Then began the wait- since my Dr. (bless her little heart) wanted to sleep that night so she decided to wait till the following morning to induce.

Cahira was my companion and hung with me that night and the following morning,. She and Mark made the 24 hours of sitting strapped to a bed much more pleasant! THANKS girl, for being such a sweet help to your Mommy! I'm so glad you were with me! And Mark, I would never want to do this with out you by my side! Thanks for just being.




And then- She was finally here! Beautiful and healthy, so the rest doesn't matter!


Three generations!

First family photo!


FINALLY HOME!
One Week Old!


1 comment:

ELIN said...

she's so precious! and i love that last photo of her feet! wonderful!