Monday, May 12, 2008

So Thankful

This is my countertop...

I haven't seen it in quite awhile. I'm not the best at keeping up with the dishes at the best of times, infact, the dishes are pretty much my housework nemisis. The past few months of morning sickness and feeling tired beyond words, has just made things worse. There was never a moment when there wasn't a pile of dishes in constant rotation on the counter. It was pretty bad. And my husband- is a rock star! He decided that he would do not only all his work but all of mine too. And for the first time in weeks there it is! I think I'd forgotten what color it was! LOL! Anyway, I just wanted to brag on my hunny and how thankful for him I am. This hasn't been just a one time thing either! He is a Rock Star! And I am blessed.
I am also so thankful that Spring has finally come! Life is good! Missouri is so pretty in the Springtime. I love it! The tulips we planted were beautiful this year!





And these lovely little flowers showed up on their own in my yard!


I know dandelions are weeds but it was really pretty... :D





And the most lovely of all the flowers in my yard...


No comments: